We are pleased to host the BIM Graitec Tour of Structures. Adopt the BIM methodology and improve your workflow related to the design of reinforced concrete and steel structures. In the light of the regulations recently introduced at Italian and European level, GRAITEC is pleased to present a series of free training meetings aimed at bringing professionals closer to the issues of information modelling. The interoperability between BIM modelling software and structural calculation software will be the main theme of these events, through the use of Autodesk® and Graitec software solutions.
Monday 24 June 14:30
B1P Group srl– Via Palmiro Togliatti, 1563 – ROME
Tel. 06 8082002
Why attend the Workshop
Because it is an opportunity to keep up to date on new developments and new potentials in the BIM field and to enrich oneself with a new wealth of knowledge.
To see for yourself the latest news for Structural BIM design.
Because it is held by Graitec, a multinational company with over 32 years of experience in the world of construction software and BIM in its DNA.
Because Graitec is an international developer of BIM software for production.
Because Graitec is an Autodesk partner worldwide.
Because Graitec also supports its partners in the implementation of the BIM methodology, with the proprietary format Graitec BIMUp.
Sign here QUI it’s free.
- Graitec’s commitment to digitizing the construction chain
- The BIM Decree (560/2017) and notes on the ISO 19650 and UNI 11337 standards
- Create a structural BIM model that is interoperable with computational software
- Modeling and dimensioning CA reinforcement in Autodesk Revit
- The information workflow for the design of steel structures
- How to qualify your Structural BIM skills
- Interactive Question & Answer session