When engaging a Piping Project or a process Skid Manufacturer, you need someone with the expertise to deliver:
what you need
when you need it
at the right price
with the lowest possible operating costs
With over 15 years in the process business you can rely on the partnership between B1P Group and Group ATP to meet all of these requirements.
In the last two years, B1P has been involved in the design of several process packages for the energy market by applying the BIM philosophy.
From the concept idea to the FAT (Factory Acceptance Test), B1P technicians have worked closely to the clients to assure the prompt response on design and material management activities. In fact, B1P knowledge and experience in BIM can be translated in a reliable Product Lifecycle Management of the process skid with full advantage of time and cost for the final clients.
Delivering a system that:
- Meets site specifications
- Complies with Site and international standards
- Fits the footprint
- Has been tested as per clients requirments and standards
- Comes in on time and within budget
- has low cost of ownership regarding running cost and required maintenance